I may have been into a bit of wine…
1. Josh Hartnett can kick one heck of a Scottish accent. Check out the 2015 “The Lovers”
2. Disc Golf is extremely therapeutic and I’m certain my daughter will kick butt in the Pro leagues, but we need sponsors see #6.
3. Her coach, well he’s my newest best friend. Possibly my mentally healthy doppelganger and pretty damn cool, because he is also a super comic book fan like myself. I am totally dressing up as Wonder Woman for Halloween this year.
4. Meds are good…..got a few changes yet again. Agoraphobia and introvert didn’t suit me.
5. I don’t need to be a size 2, I’m happy with curvy 4, well 6 but my boobs are perfect so suck it and I hear I have pretty eyes.
6. You can gift me here https://paypal.me I really want a phone that doesn’t crash constantly. How about just funds for a phone, well honestly I’d spend it on my kids or someone else (possibly books, I heard there is a website to request those donation and I seriously laughed out loud). So you’re probably better off giving to a charity. Leave your blog or email for a very fun blog post as reward. It’ll make for a more entertaining blog entry that involves you, the reader. Plus, I’ll throw in a psychic reading to each donor. This could be really fun for you cheap people.
7. #6 ^^^ was horrible human behavior, but, I bet you thought about the psychic reading.
8. The black cat now speaks with a scottish accent.
9. Outlander kicked ass and I am stoked for the Game of Thrones premier. More to come on them both….books are AMAZING!
10. This is truly a musings of a mad woman.
I truly appreciate the amazing following and please find my page on Facebook and share your personal blog or experiences. I’d love to repost and share on my page. Here’s the link:
I seriously have a great story for each 10 so make sure to follow if your new. And the cat just reminded me, I have some brutally honest movie reviews to post.
I just excaped the black dog 🙂